Thursday, February 12, 2015

Websites and Apps I LOVE :)

Well, Valentine's Day is coming up. You know what that means, love is in the air.
This year, I'm all about great websites and apps I can use in class to create a fun learning environment :)

(Does that make me lame?)




Anyway....


Class Dojo is my favorite app of all time. Available for iPhone, iPad, and Computer (Apple users...unite!) this app will monitor positive and negative behavior in the classroom. Reports are viewable by students, teachers, and parents (you got a letter about this last week)

www.classdojo.com

Go Noodle is my favorite website for brain breaks. You can choose from activities that require lots of movement (Zumba, Running) or you can choose something more calming like yoga, breathing, or just listening to soothing music.



No comments:

Post a Comment