Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hello and Welcome!

Hello!




In this blog, you will find resources to help your child outside of class. I will be posting reminders, links to websites, interesting games, and other really helpful information to assist you in your school work.


Here's a little information about me:



Hello! This is my first year at ICMS. I currently teach 6th grade Intervention, concentrating in Math and English. I graduated in 2012 from Notre Dame College with my B.A in K-12 Mild/Moderate Special Education. Before coming to ICMS, I taught special education in grades K-5 at Mentor Schools.

Fun Facts about Miss. B 



- I grew up in Cleveland, Ohio.

-My favorite color is pink.

-I am a Cleveland sports fan (sorry!)

-I love to run. I've done 13 5k's and have plans to tackle longer distances in the future.

-When I'm not teaching, I enjoy baking, reading, cooking, and talking to my friends and family back home in Cleveland.


No comments:

Post a Comment